Ultrasonography is oftentimes the medical imaging technique of choice for evaluating anatomical vascular structures. Whether you are a physician, medical student, nurse, or trained diagnostic medical sonographer, the SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution is the easiest and most effective way for both individuals and groups to learn how to perform point-of-care ultrasonography of the vascular system, including distal veins, arteries, the IVC, and aorta. Train on real cases and learn to recognize key landmarks, image artifacts, and acute vascular pathologies.
Learn how to perform vascular ultrasounds, with topics including:
- Ultrasound technique for vascular evaluation
- Cerebrovascular anatomy and physiology
- Arm arterial anatomy and physiology
- Arm venous anatomy and physiology
- Aorta and IVC anatomy and physiology
- Color doppler (color-flow) imaging and spectral analysis
- Vascular access technique for IV and central lines
- And much more!
The SonoSim® Ultrasound Online Course delivers an unparalleled educational program that uniquely combines online didactics, knowledge assessment, and hands-on simulation. The integrated SonoSim educational platform enables users to become comfortable in diagnosing and treating patients with the following vascular pathologies using sonography:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)
- Mural thrombus
- Aneurysmal leakage
- Aortic dissection
- Endovascular aortic grafts
- Low/High central venous pressure (CVP)
- And much more!
You control when, where, and how you learn.
SonoSim: The easiest way to learn ultrasonography.
The SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution is approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ (CME)
“The hands-on experience really helps when it comes time to scan an actual patient.”
-James H. Moak, MD, RDMS
University of Virginia