In this issue…
- New Module: Focused Cardiac Ultrasound (FoCUS) – Part II
- Curriculum Integration Roadmaps for DMS Programs
- SonoSim Named Top 5 Finalist for EdTech’s Cool Tool Award
- Member Spotlight: Ultrasound Training with Charles R. Drew University
- Ultrasound Tip of the Month!
- Join SonoSim at Upcoming Conferences
New Module Spotlight: FoCUS - Part II: Advanced Clinical
The module explores the use of focused cardiac ultrasound to detect and assess valvular heart disease. Lessons cover ideal echocardiographic windows for approaching both valvular-regurgitant and stenotic disorders. The use of color-flow, pulsed-wave, and continuous-wave Doppler for evaluating valvular pathology is described.