In this issue…
Our Latest Features & Offerings
- 2019 Product Innovations
- SonoSim Wins “Excellence in Ultrasound Training” Award
- Module Spotlight: Cardiology Core Clinical
- Supporting Ultrasound Education at Rebellion19
- Ultrasound Tip of the Month: Stomach Imaging
- Join Us at Upcoming Conferences!
Check Out SonoSim's Newest Innovations & Features!
SonoSim Wins "Excellence in Ultrasound Training" Award
The Corporate LiveWire Innovation & Excellence Awards celebrates the achievements of companies who are transforming the industry through innovation.
SonoSim is happy to announce we won this year’s “Excellence in Ultrasound Training” award. SonoSim won one of only seven Excellence Awards in the Medical & Healthcare Category.
Module Spotlight: Cardiology Core Clinical
Supporting Ultrasound Education at Rebellion19
Ultrasound Tip of the Month: Stomach Imaging
Did you know you can use the splenorenal window to view the stomach? With the transducer oriented towards the head in a coronal plane, fan the transducer beam anteriorly. The spleen will move slightly out of the plane, allowing the stomach to be seen.