In this issue…
See What's New at SonoSim!
- SonoSim & GOHO Team Up For Ultrasound Boot Camp
- AAFP’s POCUS Recommended Guidelines & SonoSim
- Tip of the Month: Deep Vein Assessment
- Advanced Clinical Module Spotlight: First-Trimester Pregnancy
- Join Us at Upcoming Conferences!
SonoSim & GOHO Team Up For Ultrasound Boot Camp
Matching AAFP's Recommended POCUS Curriculum
Tip of the Month: Deep Vein Assessment
Lower-extremity veins are categorized as either deep veins or superficial veins. Deep veins are typically paired and travel with a similarly named artery, whereas superficial veins do not have an accompanying artery. A majority of venous blood in the lower extremity is returned to the heart by the deep venous system.