Recognizing Exceptional Learning Experiences in the Categories of Innovation, Performance and Platform
Thought Industries, the world’s leading B2B customer training platform provider, announced the winners of its COGNITION 2020 Customer Awards program at its first-annual virtual customer education conference and user event October 5-7 online at thoughtindustries.com/.
Recognizing customers across four categories — Innovation, Performance, Platform, and Overall Excellence — fifteen winners and their learning sites were highlighted in video vignettes between sessions that brought together 500 executives and other thought leaders from technology and learning businesses to help drive better learning outcomes for their customers, partners, and extended enterprise.
“Congratulations to our COGNITION 2020 Customer Award winners, you are all truly agents of customer education innovation,” said Barry Kelly, CEO, Thought Industries. “Your work is an inspiration to all of us and continues to push us to bring our best selves to work every day in our mission to help you create exceptional learning experiences for your clients and other external stakeholders.”
The Platform category recognizes customers who are doing extraordinary work on the Thought Industries Platform creating groundbreaking customer training experiences, instructional design, visual content design and stretching and pushing our platform to new levels. Creating exceptional learning experiences comes down to delighting learners with thoughtful design and engaging content, and these winners embody all that and more.
COGNITION 2020 Platform Award Winners included:
- Seismic, the industry-leading and award-winning sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, won for “Customer Training Experience” for attention to every element of the overall customer learning experience, including a focus on dynamic, personalized experiences that drive higher levels of learner engagement and contribute to overall program success.
- A recently acquired best practices firm that used a combination of research, technology, and consulting to improve the performance of health care organizations, won for “Overall Instructional Design” through a combination of the best use of content authoring, strong visual design, core Instructional design principles, a creative approach and measurable outcomes.
- SonoSim, the world’s leading provider of ultrasound education and training, won for “Content Development Extensibility” by incorporating more engaging and assessment-style courses into its learning experiences.
- Life is Good Playmakers, a non-profit that spreads the power of optimism to kids who need it most, won the “Visual Content Design” award for immersive, interactive content that reflects their brand and achieves a 99 percent satisfaction rating, and 70 percent completion rate, significantly higher than the industry standard.
- The nation’s leading provider of insurance adjuster licensing, exam prep, and continuing education won for “Excellence in Continuing Education” for providing an enterprise-level classroom experience that appeals to both individual students and Fortune 500 clients that manage thousands of students per year.
About Thought Industries
Thought Industries powers the business of learning by providing the world’s leading B2B customer training platform. The company was founded in 2014 around the core belief that online learning experiences should be modern, intuitive, engaging, and scalable. Headquartered in Boston, Thought Industries has offices across North America and Europe.
Source: PR Newswire, October 15, 2020; https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/thought-industries-announces-cognition-2020-customer-award-winners-in-customer-education-301153340.html