SonoSim has released some exciting new features this month! Keep scrolling to read more details or skip ahead by using the links below.
With the new web-based Case Findings tool, instructors can quickly find pathology within SonoSimulator scanning cases. Simply search what you’re looking for and all matching results will appear.
Not sure what to search for? You can browse by module, clicking on a title to read each case’s findings.
- Air bronchograms
- Bacterial pneumonia
- Cardiogenic pulmonary edema
- Coalescent b-lines (white lung appearance)
- Respiratory distress syndrome
- Pleural effusion
- Severe alveolar interstitial syndrome
- Subpleural consolidations
- Thickened and irregular pleurae