The New Year brings exciting new updates to SonoSim Members! Learn more by reading below!
Case-Based Learning – New Challenge Cases: Abdomen, GYN, and Ocular Cases
New DMS Protocol Assignment: DMS Bladder Protocol
Case-Based Learning via SonoSimulator scanning cases with unique pathologies will appear as “Challenge Cases.” This latest release delivers the following cases:
- Abdomen Challenge Case 9
- Cystic Duct Stone
- GYN Challenge cases 1-4
- Hemorrhagic right ovarian cyst x 2
- Multiple uterine leiomyomas (fibroids)
- Bilateral hydrosalpinges
- Ocular Challenge Case 2
- Optic disk papillitis
DMS Protocol Assignments follow AIUM practice parameters and enable seamless integration into sonography program training curricula.
- DMS bladder protocol
- DMS Bladder protocol cases demonstrate comprehensive protocol imaging of the bladder to assess for structural abnormalities and dysfunction.
- Evaluate pre-and post-void bladders for both male and female patient cases.
- Three real-patient scanning cases with DMS Protocol Assignment.