▹ Territory Manager – Northeast
Territory Manager – Northeast
Location: Candidates must live in the territory
Territory includes: Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Maine and New York City
Status: Full-time position
SonoSim offers the opportunity to work with an innovative medical education software product. We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Territory Sales Manager interested in developing new and existing markets. SonoSim is a small, growing medical education software development company. Its product, the SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution, is transforming
medical education and improving patient care by teaching clinicians how to conduct ultrasound through the use of software and a hand-held device.
- Explore and develop new markets for SonoSim products.
- Maintain strong after-sale relationships and develop up-sell opportunities with client base.
- Generate proposals and sales quotations.
- Develop and maintain cutting-edge knowledge of SonoSim® ultrasound training products.
- Plan customer meetings and demonstrate the SonoSim Ultrasound Training Solution.
- Manage new and existing client relationships via Salesforce.
- Attend national and regional medical meetings to meet prospective and existing clients.
- Achieve annual and quarterly sales goals.
- Five years medical device sales experience, including documented sales success and recognition
- Strong hunter mentality demonstrated within capital sales to medical institutions
- Excellent written, presentation, and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex concepts to medical professionals
- Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently or with a team
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for quickly learning new concepts
- Established track record of building and maintaining client relationships
- Experience managing a multi-state territory
- Successful launch experience with new products
- BS or BA degree; life sciences, business administration, or health care administration emphasis preferred
If interested in applying, please send cover letter, resume to email@example.com