To access SonoSim® Courses:
- Internet connection required
SonoSim® Probe environmental requirements:
- Temperature range: -40 to 185 F
- Do NOT immerse the SonoSim® Probe in water or apply ultrasound gel to the physical probe.
SonoSim® Licenses & Upgrades
SonoSim® International Edition Licenses
- The SonoSim® International Edition includes a 5-year license for unlimited access to purchased SonoSim® Modules (Courses, Cases and Assessments) for one user.
- For the first year, The SonoSim® International Edition includes SonoSim Care which includes 50 user seats for course content access and Performance Tracking. For continued multi-user access, the SonoSim® Care must be renewed every year after the first year in order to retain course content access and Performance Tracking for up to 50 users.
SonoSim® International Edition Upgrades
- The SonoSim® Content Library grows on a regular basis as new Modules are added.
- Customers may purchase new content to add to their system at any time by contacting their SonoSim International Representative.
- Access to purchased SonoSim® Module(s) lasts 12-months from the date of purchase, and can be renewed for an annual fee of 10% of the list price of purchased Modules once the 5-year license has expired.
SonoSim® Care Warranty
The SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution comes with one year of free SonoSim® Care, which includes a one-year limited warranty, seat tracking for up to 50 unique users, and one year of complimentary telephone customer support from the date of purchase.
- Includes 24/7 access to online courses, assessments, and hands-on training using the SonoSimulator® for up to 50 individual users.
- For international clients, SonoSim® Care includes the ability to track the online progress for up to 50 individual users.
- SonoSim® Care may be renewed every year for up to five years from the original date of purchase. After five years, a limited version of SonoSim® Care may be purchased.
- The cost of SonoSim® Care is $1,500 per year.
One stop for technical support
Because the SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution is an integrated system, SonoSim® Care provides one-stop service and support. A majority of issues may be resolved with a single call or email. Please do not hesitate to contact your SonoSim International Representative for any technical support.
SonoSim® hardware coverage
SonoSim® Care provides repair or replacement coverage, for both parts and labor, from SonoSim-authorized technicians. SonoSim® Care covers the following:
- SonoSim® Probe or SonoSim LiveScan® Probe
- SonoSimulator® laptop (for Editions)
How to purchase SonoSim® Care
- The SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution comes with one free year of SonoSim® Care.
- SonoSim® Care can be extended for up to five years from your initial purchase date (i.e., a customer can purchase a total of four additional years of SonoSim® Care).
- Extended SonoSim® Care must be purchased while your SonoSim® Care is still active. Your order is charged at the time of purchase and the additional year(s) is added to the end date of your current SonoSim® Care coverage.
- SonoSim® Care may be purchased by contacting your SonoSim International Representative.
See SonoSim® Care Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
Who was the SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution designed to train?
- SonoSim offers the most comprehensive, customizable, and easy-to-use ultrasound training solution available. Any healthcare professional interested in learning ultrasonography can use the SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution.
- It is great for physicians, residents, nurses, medical students, DMS students, out-of-hospital care providers, paramedics, and combat casualty care providers.
- Diagnostic medical sonography (DMS) students seeking to accelerate their education will find this solution very valuable.
- The SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution is a cost-effective and scalable way to provide group-based training to residency training programs, physician groups, simulation centers, and medical and nursing schools.
- The SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution is also an ideal way for group leaders to train members of physician groups, residency programs, simulation centers, and medical and nursing schools.
Will more SonoSim® Modules be added to the library in the future?
- Yes, SonoSim is committed to ensuring all its customers are supported in their lifelong pursuit of developing ultrasound skills. As such, SonoSim is continuously developing and adding new Modules to the SonoSim® Content Library. You may contact your SonoSim International Representative at any time to purchase additional modules.
Can I purchase a SonoSim® Personal Solution from my SonoSim International Representative?
- At this time, SonoSim is only offering the SonoSim® International Edition to international clients, which is an ideal way for group leaders to train members of physician groups, residency programs, simulation centers, and medical and nursing schools.
Should I purchase SonoSim® Care?
- After the first year, customers will need to renew SonoSim® Care to maintain multiple user access, performance tracking, and hardware warranty.
- SonoSim® International Edition customers enrolled in SonoSim® Care also receive ongoing customer support and free software updates for the term of their membership.
How do I contact SonoSim® Technical Support?
- The SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution is designed to be quick, reliable, and easy to use. However, if you need assistance, the product comes with one-year of free customer service and technical support.
- Please contact your local SonoSim International Representative for support. If you are unable to reach your local SonoSim International Representative, please contact email@example.com
How do I start the SonoSim® Software?
- Plug-in your SonoSim® Probe.
- Launch the application from the SonoSim® icon located on your desktop.
Where can I find a complete SonoSim® end-user software license agreement?
- Click on the SonoSim® Care Terms and Conditions to access the complete end-user software license agreement details.
What if my SonoSim® Probe stops working?
- Each SonoSim® International Edition comes with one free year of SonoSim® Care. This provides you with a one-year limited warranty and customer support. If your SonoSim® International Edition ceases to function due to a manufacturer-related defect while within warranty, SonoSim will repair or replace the hardware free of charge.
What if I cause damage to my SonoSim® Probe?
- SonoSim will work with customers to repair or replace accidentally damaged SonoSim® Probes. Customers will receive a price quote following receipt and analysis of the damaged Probe by our technical staff. If you find the price quote acceptable, SonoSim will repair and ship the Probe back to you.
What if my SonoSim® Probe or SonoSim® International Edition is lost or stolen?
- If your SonoSim® Probe is lost or stolen, the cost of a replacement is $1,000.
- If your SonoSim LiveScan® Probe is lost or stolen, the cost of a replacement is $1,500.
- If your SonoSim® International Edition is lost or stolen, the cost of a replacement is $1,500.