Welcome to SonoSim
Konica-Minolta Customer Portal
The SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution provides the quickest and most comprehensive way to become proficient in the use of ultrasound. Thoughtfully integrated online didactic instruction, hands-on training, and knowledge assessment allow you to learn on your own time and refresh your training at your convenience.
Choose from over 60 modules comprised of the largest collection of real-patient hands-on training cases in the world, and customize your ultrasound education package. Over 60+ modules also offer CME credit.
To configure your product, please enter your unique product key provided by your Konica Minolta sales representative or through our “Welcome to SonoSim” email.
SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution – Konica Minolta Package
Please verify your computer meets the minimum computer requirements to operate your SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution – Konica Minolta Package.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10**; Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 and macOS 10.12**
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athon X2 at 2.0 GHz or faster
- Up to 20GB available disk space depending on modules purchased
- 3 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 9000 or greater, ATI/AMD Radeon 5000 or newer, most Intel HD Graphics or newer*
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024x768
- Two functioning USB ports
- Broadband internet connection is required
*Integrated Intel HD 4000 or better graphics processors are generally capable of supporting our software correctly, but some custom models supplied by certain computer manufacturers do not provide adequate support for the advanced graphics features required by the SonoSim® software. **The listed specifications apply only to the latest version of the SonoSim® Personal Solution
To access SonoSim® Courses:
- Internet connection required
- Recommended browsers: Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer (v9 or greater)
Check if your computer meets the requirements:
SonoSim® Probe environmental requirements:
- Temperature range: -40 to 185 F
- Do NOT immerse the SonoSim® Probe in water or apply ultrasound gel to the physical probe.
This SonoSim product has been designed for English** language operating systems and keyboards. If problems are encountered while installing on non-English systems, please contact SonoSim customer support for assistance. **Includes Australia, Canada, UK, and U.S. English