Airway: Core Clinical Module
This Airway module will teach you how to assess the upper airway and surrounding structures with sonography and how to localize endotracheal tube positioning. This Module provides comprehensive didactic instruction, knowledge assessment, and hands-on training.
- Imaging Basics
- Imaging Adjuncts
- Endotracheal Tube Localization
- Tracheal Imaging
- Endotracheal Intubation Confirmation
Hands-On CasesThe SonoSimulator® provides you the opportunity to virtually scan real-patient ultrasound cases comprising a myriad of pathologies.
- Normal adult and pediatric patients (male and female)
- Obese patient upper airway case
- Endotracheal intubation patients
- Esophageal intubation case
- Mainstem bronchus intubation case
- Endotracheal tube localization case
- Blunt neck trauma patient
Knowledge Assessment with Performance Tracking
- 21 interspersed questions and answers with real-time feedback
- 20-question mastery test
Continued Medical Education
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American College of Emergency Physicians, the Illinois College of Emergency Physicians, and SonoSim, Inc. The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 3 hours of ACEP Category I credit.