Biceps Tendon Sheath Injection: Procedure Module
This Ultrasound-Guided Biceps Tendon Sheath Injection: Procedure Module will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the basic principles of how to perform ultrasound-guided biceps tendon sheath injection. The Course explores the use of ultrasound to evaluate biceps tendon pathologies and clinical indications for performing the procedure. Biceps tendon ruptures, tenosynovitis, tendinosis, partial tears, and tendon subluxation/dislocation are discussed.
In-module questions and a final Mastery Test assess didactic knowledge. The patented SonoSimulator® will help you develop the requisite cognitive task awareness and visuospatial skills required to perform ultrasound-guided biceps tendon sheath injection.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Sonographic Anatomy & Technique
- Procedure Preparation
- Procedure Steps
- Technical Tips & Pitfalls
Hands-On CasesThe SonoSimulator® will help you develop the requisite cognitive task awareness and visuospatial skills that are central to performing ultrasound-guided biceps tendon sheath injection. You will learn how to perform these procedures in a convenient and risk-free setting.
- One real adult patient training case
- Lateral-to-medial and proximal-to-distal approaches
- Needle guidance using a linear-array transducer
- 24/7 instruction via a virtual tutor
- AI-based, real-time feedback and automated assessment
- Color Doppler imaging
Knowledge Assessment with Performance Tracking
- 13 interspersed questions and answers with real-time feedback
- 15-question Mastery Test