LVAD Problem-Focused Echocardiography: Advanced Clinical Module
This LVAD Problem-Focused Echocardiography: Advanced Clinical module will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the role of bedside echocardiography in the evaluation of an LVAD patient with acute clinical decompensation. The Course explores the mechanics of various LVAD types, as well as LVAD complications and how to determine underlying etiology. Problem-focused echocardiographic technique is described for assessing the initial evaluation and management of LVAD patients suffering acute clinical decompensation.
In-module questions and a final mastery test assess didactic knowledge. The patented SonoSimulator® will help you develop the requisite cognitive task awareness and visuospatial skills required to perform LVAD problem-focused echocardiography.
- Clinical Assessment
- LVAD-Related Complications
- Echocardiographic Technique
- Case Study
Hands-On CasesThe SonoSimulator will help you develop the requisite cognitive task awareness and visuospatial skills that are central to performing LVAD problem-focused echocardiography in a convenient and risk-free setting.
- A minimum of one adult LVAD patient problem-focused echo case that follows a problem-focused LVAD protocol
- Color-flow Doppler, continuous-wave Doppler, and M-mode imaging
- 24/7 instruction via a virtual tutor
*Clients will receive ongoing LVAD Case Upgrades based upon product configuration and license terms
Knowledge Assessment with Performance Tracking
- 20 interspersed questions and answers with real-time feedback
- 20-question mastery test