SonoSim® Care Warranty
The SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution comes with one year of free Care, which includes a one-year limited hardware warranty and one year of top-tier telephone support and software upgrades from the date of purchase. Care can be extended up to five years from the original date of purchase of your SonoSim® Personal Solution.
See Care Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
SonoSim® Hardware Warranty
Care provides repair or replacement coverage, for both parts and labor, performed by SonoSim-authorized technicians. Care covers the following hardware:
- SonoSim® Probe or SonoSim LiveScan® Probe
- SonoSimulator® laptop (for SonoSim® Editions and SonoSim® CaseBuilder)
- SonoSim® Drive (for Personal Solutions)
One-stop Technical Support
Because the SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution is an integrated system, Care provides one-stop service and support. A majority of issues can be resolved with a single call or email. Technical support is available toll free at 855-873-7666, Monday to Friday between the hours of 6am and 6pm PST. You can also reach customer support by opening a support ticket or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Purchase Care
- The SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution comes with one complimentary year of Care. It can be extended for up to five years from your initial purchase date (i.e., a customer can purchase a total of four additional years of Care).
- Extended Care must be purchased. Your order is charged at the time of purchase and the additional year(s) is added to the end date of your current Care coverage.
- For Personal Solutions, Care can be purchased from the SonoSim® Store when renewing modules, or by contacting our SonoSim Team at 855-873-7666.
SonoSim® Care International Warranty
The SonoSim® International Edition comes with one year of free Care, which includes a one-year limited hardware warranty and one year of top-tier telephone support from the date of purchase. It also includes seat licenses for 50 end-users.
End-users get their own unique login usernames and passwords, giving them 24/7 access to online courses, assessments, and hands-on training using the SonoSimulator. Instructors get access to Performance Tracker, which allows them to track their students’ online progress, test scores, and view saved images and annotations stored on the cloud.
Care for international customers may be renewed every year for up to five years from the original date of purchase. After five years, a limited version of Care may be purchased. For details, please contact your local SonoSim® International representative.