SonoSim® Care Warranty
The SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution comes with one year of free SonoSim® Care, which includes a one-year limited hardware warranty and one year of top-tier telephone support and software upgrades from the date of purchase. SonoSim® Care can be extended up to five years from the original date of purchase of your SonoSim® Personal Solution.
See SonoSim® Care Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
SonoSim® hardware warranty
SonoSim® Care provides repair or replacement coverage, for both parts and labor, performed by SonoSim-authorized technicians. SonoSim® Care covers the following hardware:
- SonoSim® Probe or SonoSim LiveScan® Probe
- SonoSimulator® laptop (for SonoSim® Editions and SonoSim® CaseBuilder)
- SonoSim® Drive (for SonoSim® Personal Solutions)
One-stop technical support
Because the SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution is an integrated system, SonoSim® Care provides one-stop service and support. A majority of issues can be resolved with a single call or email. Technical support is available toll free at 855-873-7666, Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm PST. You can also reach customer support by opening a support ticket or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to purchase SonoSim® Care
- The SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution comes with one complimentary year of SonoSim® Care. SonoSim® Care can be extended for up to five years from your initial purchase date (i.e., a customer can purchase a total of four additional years of SonoSim® Care).
- Extended SonoSim® Care must be purchased. Your order is charged at the time of purchase and the additional year(s) is added to the end date of your current SonoSim® Care coverage.
- For SonoSim® Personal Solutions, SonoSim® Care can be purchased from the SonoSim® Store when renewing modules, or by contacting our SonoSim Team at 855-873-7666.
SonoSim® Care International Warranty
The SonoSim® International Edition comes with one year of free SonoSim® Care, which includes a one-year limited hardware warranty and one year of top-tier telephone support from the date of purchase. It also includes seat licenses for 50 end-users.
End-users get their own unique login usernames and passwords, giving them 24/7 access to online courses, assessments, and hands-on training using the SonoSimulator®. Instructors get access to SonoSim® Performance Tracker, which allows them to track their students’ online progress, test scores, and view saved images and annotations stored on the cloud.
SonoSim® Care for international customers may be renewed every year for up to five years from the original date of purchase. After five years, a limited version of SonoSim® Care may be purchased. For details, please contact your local SonoSim® International representative.