Glenohumeral Joint Injection & Aspiration: Procedure Module
This Ultrasound-Guided Glenohumeral Joint Injection & Aspiration: Procedure Module will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the basic principles of how to perform ultrasound-guided injection and aspiration of the glenohumeral joint. In-module questions and a final mastery test assess didactic knowledge.
The patented SonoSimulator® will help you develop the requisite cognitive task awareness and visuospatial skills required to perform ultrasound-guided glenohumeral joint injection and aspiration.
- Regional Anatomy
- Sonographic Anatomy
- Procedure Preparation
- Procedure Steps
- Technical Tips & Pitfalls
Hands-On CasesThe SonoSimulator® will help you develop the requisite cognitive task awareness and visuospatial skills that are central to performing ultrasound-guided glenohumeral joint injection and aspiration. You will learn how to perform joint injection and aspiration in a convenient, risk-free setting.
- One adult glenohumeral joint cognitive task training case
- Posterior & anterior glenohumeral joint approaches
- In-plane needle guidance using a linear array transducer
- Posterolateral and anteromedial procedure approaches
- 24/7 instruction via a virtual tutor
- AI-based, real-time feedback and automated assessment
Knowledge Assessment with Performance Tracking
- 12 interspersed questions and answers with real-time feedback
- 12-question mastery test