Subacromial-Subdeltoid Bursa Injection & Aspiration: Procedure Module
This Ultrasound-Guided Subacromial-Subdeltoid Bursa Injection & Aspiration: Procedure Module will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the basic principles of how to perform ultrasound-guided subacromial-subdeltoid bursal injection and aspiration. The Course explores the use of ultrasound to detect bursal fluid and clinical indications for performing the procedure. Subacromial-subdeltoid bursitis, subacromial impingement syndrome, and rotator cuff injuries are discussed. In-module questions and a final mastery test assess didactic knowledge.
The patented SonoSimulator® will help you develop the requisite cognitive task awareness and visuospatial skills required to perform ultrasound-guided subacromial-subdeltoid bursa injection and aspiration.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Sonographic Anatomy & Technique
- Procedure Preparation
- Procedure Steps
- Technical Tips & Pitfalls
Hands-On CasesThe SonoSimulator® will help you develop the requisite cognitive task awareness and visuospatial skills that are central to performing ultrasound-guided subacromial-subdeltoid bursa injection and aspiration. You will learn how to perform these procedures in a convenient and risk-free setting.
- One subacromial-subdeltoid bursa case
- Real-patient anatomy
- Survey scan (high-frequency linear-array transducer)
- Lateral-to-medial approach
- In-plane needle tip guidance
- Out-of-plane guidance option
- Real-time performance feedback
- Virtual tutor with probe positioning guidance
- Automated assessment powered by SonoSim AI
Knowledge Assessment with Performance Tracking
- 16 interspersed questions and answers with real-time feedback
- 15-question mastery test