SonoSim is committed to supporting healthcare institutions, training programs, and medical providers around the world respond to the challenge of COVID-19. Our remote learning platform is helping educators and healthcare professionals alike, respond to a rapidly changing learning environment.
In direct response to current events, we are providing ultrasound educators seeking to enable learning outside the classroom with a complimentary trial to our cloud-based SonoSim Course Library and Mobile App.
SonoSim supports group ultrasound training and education through:
- Delivery of peer-reviewed, online SonoSim Courses & Assessments
- Ultrasound image acquisition and interpretation training via a virtual tutor
- On-demand ultrasound scanning of real pathology via the SonoSimulator®
- Performance tracking, analytics, and automated assessment
- Bedside access to ultrasound knowledge via the SonoSim Mobile App
Learn how SonoSim provides remote ultrasound training via this two-minute video:
If you are an ultrasound educator seeking to explore how SonoSim can support remote learning needs, start by accessing our cloud-based SonoSim Courses, Performance Tracker, and Mobile App. Contact us for a virtual overview and to access log-in credentials.