Southwest Territory Manager
Status: Full-time position
SonoSim offers the opportunity to work with an innovative medical education software product. We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Territory Manager interested in developing new market segments in Southern California, Southern Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico. SonoSim is a small, growing medical education software development company. Its product, the SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution, is transforming medical education and improving patient care by teaching clinicians how to conduct ultrasound through the use of software and a hand-held device.
- Explore and develop new markets for SonoSim products in Southern California, Southern Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico.
- Maintain strong after-sale relationships and develop up-sell opportunities with existing client base.
- Generate proposals and sales quotations.
- Develop and maintain cutting-edge knowledge of SonoSim ultrasound training products.
- Plan customer meetings and demonstrate the SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution.
- Manage new and existing client relationships via Salesforce®.
- Attend national and regional medical meetings to meet prospective and existing clients.
- Achieve annual and quarterly goals.
- Five years medical device sales experience, including documented sales success and recognition
- Strong hunter mentality demonstrated within the healthcare sales industry
- Excellent written, presentation, and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex concepts to medical professionals
- Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently or with a team
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Experience managing a multi-state territory
- Demonstrated aptitude for quickly learning new concepts
- Established track record of building and maintaining client relationships
- Successful launch experience with new products
- BS or BA degree; life sciences, business administration, or health care administration.
If interested in applying, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Marketing & Global Sales Associate
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Status: Full-time position
The Direct Marketing & Global Sales Associate is responsible for executing SonoSim’s international outreach and the company’s email marketing campaigns. The position contributes to direct and indirect revenue creation, lead generation, and customer engagement while collaborating with multiple stakeholders across the company. If you have a passion for prospecting international customers, understanding the customer journey, writing copy, and analyzing results, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
- Learn and execute end-to-end email marketing campaigns for both domestic and international business opportunities.
- Develop retention, trigger based, and drip campaigns attracting new customers and ongoing customer engagement.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to create, write, and edit email and digital marketing content (automated emails, newsletters, etc.) for domestic and international audiences.
- Serve as the subject matter expert at SonoSim on creative design for email and digital marketing materials.
- Manage email lists and campaigns including content, account contacts, and templates.
- Drive campaign optimization via A/B and other testing methodology.
- Monitor and report results and overall campaign analysis for customer email programs.
- Field partner requests for digital content and sales documents.
- Schedule and conduct web demonstrations for international sales prospects.
- Product assistance on international sales outreach.
- 3 years experience in marketing, direct marketing, writing, and/or content production.
- Record of developing email campaigns with email management systems (WordPress, Salesforce, Campaign Monitor, Marketo, etc.).
- Strong ability to translate technical jargon for both niche markets and wider audiences.
- Advanced writing and copy-editing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, diligence, and attention to detail.
- Excellent and flexible project management skills, a strong planner.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish goals as part of a team, anticipate needs, and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated patience with excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Awareness of global cultural differences.
- Familiarity with healthcare/medical industries desired.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop, HTML/CSS, and SQL skills a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Digital Marketing, English, or related field.
If interested in applying, please send cover letter, resume, and writing sample to email@example.com
If you have experience in software development, marketing, health, or biology, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider you for future openings.