The SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution.
Ultrasound Learning. Easy.
Ultrasound Training. Simplified.
What is it?
The SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution is a breakthrough product that overcomes longstanding barriers to ultrasound education. It provides integrated hands-on ultrasound training, didactic instruction, and assessment. The SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution delivers comprehensive ultrasound training anytime, anywhere.
Refreshingly Simple, Incredibly Effective.
SonoSim delivers an unparalleled training solution that thoughtfully integrates didactic courses, hands-on training, and knowledge assessment in an effective, easy-to-use, and engaging way.
Access to Thousands of Patients.
SonoSim provides access to patients, on-demand. SonoSim has the world’s largest library of actual patient cases with a broad spectrum of normal and real pathologic conditions. Receive immediate probe-positioning guidance and expert feedback while scanning real-patient cases.
Learn & Scan…Anytime, Anywhere.
Insert the SonoSim® Probe into your USB port and instantly transform your personal computer into a bedside ultrasound-training environment.
SonoSim’s Integrated Training Solution.
- SonoSim® Courses are delivered in an interactive multimedia format using still and dynamic ultrasound imagery, audio narration, computer graphic imagery, and animation.
- SonoSim® Courses are developed by leading experts in ultrasonography and medical education and delivered online.
- Cases obtained from real patients allow for an on-demand, authentic scanning experience
- Learn to use the exact probe movements expert sonographers used to scan the original patients
- The SonoSimulator® replicates the exact tactile experience of using an actual ultrasound probe to scan a real patient
- Users answer in-module and end-of-module knowledge assessment questions
- In-module questions are accompanied by direct question-answer feedback, while end-of-module questions are automatically scored with real-time results provided to users
- Hands-on training cases can be saved, annotated, and archived for performance review