The SonoSim® Ultrasound Training Solution.
Ultrasound Learning. Easy.
Ultrasound Training. Simplified.
What is it?
The SonoSim Ultrasound Training Solution is a breakthrough product that overcomes longstanding barriers to ultrasound education. It provides integrated hands-on ultrasound training, didactic instruction, and assessment. The SonoSim Ultrasound Training Solution delivers comprehensive ultrasound training anytime, anywhere.
Refreshingly Simple, Incredibly Effective.
SonoSim delivers an unparalleled training solution that thoughtfully integrates didactic courses, hands-on training, and knowledge assessment in an effective, easy-to-use, and engaging way.
Access to Thousands of Patients.
SonoSim provides access to patients, on-demand. SonoSim has the world’s largest library of actual patient cases with a broad spectrum of normal and real pathologic conditions. Receive immediate probe-positioning guidance and expert feedback while scanning real-patient cases.
Learn & Scan…Anytime, Anywhere.
Insert the SonoSim® Probe into your USB port and instantly transform your personal computer into a bedside ultrasound-training environment.
SonoSim’s Integrated Training Solution.
- SonoSim® Courses are delivered in an interactive multimedia format using still and dynamic ultrasound imagery, audio narration, computer graphic imagery, and animation.
- SonoSim® Courses are developed by leading experts in ultrasonography and medical education and delivered online.
- Cases obtained from real patients allow for an on-demand, authentic scanning experience
- Learn to use the exact probe movements expert sonographers used to scan the original patients
- The SonoSimulator® replicates the exact tactile experience of using an actual ultrasound probe to scan a real patient
- Users answer in-module and end-of-module knowledge assessment questions
- In-module questions are accompanied by direct question-answer feedback, while end-of-module questions are automatically scored with real-time results provided to users
- Hands-on training cases can be saved, annotated, and archived for performance review