SonoSim kicks off quarter 2 with new content and features for all Members. Continue reading to learn more.
SonoSim March 2023 Release Overview
Get ready for a brand new year of SonoSim Members updates! In the first quarter of 2023, we’ve got a variety of exciting new features – read to learn more.
Get ready for a brand new year of SonoSim Members updates! In the first quarter of 2023, we’ve got a variety of exciting new features to share with you – read on to learn more.
New Course: Ultrasound-Guided Neonatal & Infant Lumbar Puncture: Procedure Module (Course Only)*
Case-Based Learning – New Challenge Cases: Hemothorax & 2 MSK Tendon Cases
New Abdomen DMS Protocol Assignment: DMS Gallbladder Protocol
New Course: Neonatal & Infant Lumbar Puncture
Introducing our latest procedure module – Ultrasound-Guided Neonatal & Infant Lumbar Puncture (Course Only)*
- Through our course, you’ll gain a solid understanding of the basic principles involved in performing ultrasound-guided neonatal and infant lumbar punctures. This includes reviewing relevant anatomic landmarks and using ultrasound to evaluate the lumbar spine.
- This course offers a look at a variety of key topics, including:
- Spinal Anatomy
- Sonography Anatomy & Characteristics
- Transducer Selection & Patient Positioning
- Survey Scan & Procedure Steps
- Tips, Pitfalls, & Complications
* This is a course release only. Cases will be integrated in the following release.
Case-Based Learning: New Challenge Cases
. With our newest release, you’ll have the opportunity to engage in case-based learning with the SonoSimulator like never before. Get ready to tackle a variety of unique pathologies in the form of “Challenge Cases.” This update includes the following new cases:
- POCUS Protocol Challenge Case 1
- MSK Challenge Cases 10 & 11
- Tenosynovitis of the Posterior Tibialis Tendon
- Ruptured Tibialis Anterior Tendon
New Abdomen DMS Protocol Assignment
Our DMS Protocol Assignments adhere to the latest AIUM practice parameters, ensuring seamless integration into sonography program training curricula.
- DMS Gallbladder Protocol
- DMS Gallbladder Protocol cases demonstrate comprehensive protocol imaging of the gallbladder to assess for gallbladder disease, including gallstones and polyps.
- Evaluate the NPO (non-fasting gallbladder) in a supine and left lateral decubitus position.
- Two real-patient cases with DMS Protocol Assignment.
If you have any concerns or feedback, email us at email@example.com