Membership Benefits & Licensing Terms
Implemented in 1450 medical programs and used by over 70,000 members worldwide, the SonoSim Ultrasound Training Solution provides online peer-reviewed courses, knowledge assessments, and real-patient scanning cases. All members receive exclusive access to the members-only SonoSim App and a dedicated team of Account Executives, Member Success Associates, and Technical Support Members.
SonoSim for Individuals
- For individuals, SonoSim offers unlimited access to purchased SonoSim Modules (Courses, scanning cases, and assessments) for an initial 12-month membership and all licensed Modules can be renewed for $295 each year thereafter.
- Access exclusive Challenge Cases, featuring a variety of unique pathologies to scan in the SonoSimulator®, anytime throughout the membership.
- Receive 30% discounts on all new Module purchases.
- Claim CME credits approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and recognized by ARDMS (CME hours vary per Module).
- SonoSim’s Individual access membership is designed for download to personal, non-institutional computers and use by one designated individual for the term of the license.
Full Personal Solution Member Benefits can be found here.
SonoSim for Groups
Complement clinical training through a blended learning, or flipped classroom, approach. The patented SonoSim Ultrasound Training Solution serves as the foundation of a validated and proven-effective ecosystem of products and services including didactic instruction, hands-on scanning, performance tracking, and access to real-patient pathology. More information on group ultrasound training can be found here.
- Access the SonoSim Ultrasound Training Solution via installation on a personal laptop with unlimited access to all 75+ SonoSim Modules for entire license term.
- User analytics, curriculum integration tools, hardware protection, content upgrades, and Member Support services are available throughout your membership.
- Receive all new Modules upon release.
- Continued access to Modules beyond the initial license term is available for an extended purchase.
SonoSim Hardware Warranty
Probe warranties are available at the time of purchase, covering repair or replacement coverage, for both parts and labor, performed by SonoSim-authorized technicians.
One-Stop Technical Support
Because the SonoSim Ultrasound Training Solution is an integrated system, SonoSim provides one-stop service and support. Whether you need technical assistance or an onboarding session to be guided through product features, please contact us.
*Pricing and licensing terms are subject to change.